Yesterday was my long awaited hair appointment with Christina @ Vonntina's. I had every intention of cutting some bangs in and getting some Ultra Blond high lights. After a short consultation with Christina, she convinced me to go dark with some bold blond high lights for contrast. I loved the cut (best cut I have had in years) and liked the color, although it was a big change! Not sure if I would go as dark again, but summer is coming and I can always go lighter!
I stopped by the office to get Dann for our lunch date and everyone who saw me said, "love the new look" but Dann had to look twice when I walked into his office. Dann thought I was going BLOND, so it took him a couple of takes before he commented. Dann was looking to get some action that night, so in the end, he said he liked my new hairdo!!
Emma on the other hand was not as excited about Mommy's new look. Emma was quick to tell me she liked my hair the old way, but in the same breath said, "Mommy, since your hair is the same color now as Snow White's, can you style it like her!" Today, Emma told me she likes my new hair, so I guess it is growing on all of us!!


2 comments:
Wow, you look GREAT...love the bangs, and darker shade. It's always such a boost to get something different, it's been a long time since I was brave enough to get a new "doo". Bangs are the new hot "in" thing to do, that's what my magazines say anyway. You are looking great, pregnancy looks good on you!!
good work, looks great! i'm growing my stinking bangs out....but now you make me want to cut them again...
Post a Comment