I took these photos the evening of the first day of summer. So what right?? Well I took the photos at 10:45 p.m. Yes, it is still that light out at 11:00 o'clock, no wonder Emma is all confused about bedtime. It is completely dark by 11:45 p.m. and it starts getting light again around 3:45 a.m. - 4:00 a.m. I guess we are living further north than it seems!!
We were suppose to be going to a picnic at a campground with my crew today, but Emma woke up at 2:30 a.m. and got sick. She continued to do so the rest of the night and into the morning. She has nothing left in her stomach, but still tries to bring up something. Poor chicken!!! I told her that if she feels better later, Daddy, her and I could go have our own little picnic in the park, but we should not give her little "funk" to the other kids that would be at the watch party. Emma is sad about not going, as she was looking forward to holding "Baby Bella"... hopefully the "bug" passes quickly. As it is, I only got 5 hours of sleep and at 3:45 a.m. I was scrubbing Emma's rug with carpet cleaner (she did not make it to the bathroom in time). The washer is now on and hopefully I will not have to do another load!! The joys of parenthood!
1 comment:
We used to have late bbq parties in Chetwynd, strawberries grow like crazy in the short summer and we used to grow lots.
Hope Emma is feeling better, she sure is a beautiful girl. Oh and congratulations on your news....very exciting!!!
Post a Comment