36 Years Young
My 36th Birhtday this past week was low key but perfect in every way. After a long day at work, I came home to a traditional Philippineo birthday dish, which consisted of noodles, chicken and vegtables. I do not know how to spell it's name in philippineo, so we'll leave it at that. It was tasty, but the carrot cake to follow was even better (cream cheese icing)!! Rowena (top left behind me) and her good friend Vangie (beside Emma) helped us celebrate, which was perfect (Vangie also brought me flowers... how nice).
Dann and Emma bought me a "Birthday Tree" which we planted in our backyard. It is a little small this year, but I am sure within the next year or two, it will grow leaps and bounds. It is a "Showy Spruce Tree" and the fall leaves will be red and orange, which are my favorite fall colors.
After a great day, Emma wanted to take a photo outside our front door kissing her baby brother... she is very excited about his arrival!!
5 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!! You are looking great! Sounds like Emma is going to be a sweet big sister, that picture of her kissing your belly is so cute.
Happy birthday MJ! looks like you had a great day!
Happy Birthday! What a nice idea with the tree! Such smart thinkers you have! I wish I could have been there to share your Carrot Cake! It's my fave. Glad you had a great day. I LOVE the picture of Emma giving her brother a kiss! It's really priceless...xxooJL
You are looking great M-J. Emma is going to be so much help when baby arrives...I can see it all now. You will not need Nanny Rowena for a day or two.
Happy Birthday MJ
---Perry, Stacey and Ashley
Post a Comment