Ethan seemed pretty content and peaceful in this photo, considering he just got circumcised approximately 30 minutes before!! Dann went into the room with the doctor and watched the procedure. Dann was fascinated by the doctor's work and even took photos (I will spare you of those)!

Below is Ethan's going home outfit... not that you can make it out, but there are little tractors, trucks and cars all over his top and bottoms!
Too cute... thanks Grandma B for buying him such a sweet little boy outfit!!

We were just about to leave the hospital when we snapped this photo of Ethan in his car seat. Dann and I were so surprised, because when we placed him in the car seat, he never cried. In fact, Ethan quite liked it!! This was a treat because Emma cried EVERY single time we put her in there (yes 4 1/2 months of non-stop crying in the car). Needless to say, Dann and I enjoyed our drive home from the hospital... in silence!!

For the first couple of days it was hard to get a photo with Ethan's eyes open, but we managed to snap this one shortly after arriving home. I guess Ethan was wanting to see his new home!!

1 comment:
Oh....What a sweetie! I just want to squeeze him. He's gorgeous!
Isn't it funny, the things you fear could be a problem, don't turn out to be after all? (car seat!) Good for him for giving you a break!
xxoo
JL
Post a Comment