Not much to tell you about. Here are a few new pics of the kids. Everyone is doing well, aside from the sleepless nights. I know this will pass and things will be on the up swing then... hahaha!!
Ethan is growing fast, but I guess when one eats every 2 hours (sometimes every hour and half) that is what happens!
The hospital did not take Ethan's foot print (unlike PR with Emma) so we did it last night before his bath. I needed one for Ethan's scrapbook and it turned out well!
Dann enjoys playing with his son and Ethan seems to enjoy watching!
The snow is still coming down, so we went out and bought new craft supplies for Emma (thinking it is going to be a long winter). Emma enjoyed being creative with sparkle glue, feathers, pompoms, markers and pipe cleaners!!
2 comments:
You are one beautiful family...we love so much. Can't wait to see all of you. love and hugs...
Emma looks so proud to be a BIG sister! I bet she is a fantastic helper! Calli misses her like crazy! I guess they could share sister stories now!
Miss you guys...xxoo
Post a Comment