Haven't posted something in a while.
No reason other than I have been lazy!
Here is the last photo of all our snow, as it has slowly started to melt. The weather man said we got over 7 feet of snow since October... CRAZY! The most on record for the area! Thank goodness there is an end in sight!!
Because it has been so miserable out, Dann and I decided we needed to spend some money (a little winter therapy). We went to a closing out sale at a local furniture store. We had nothing in mind to purchase, just looking. We ended up buying Emma this leather chair and ottoman. We got it for a racy deal and it is so cute! She really likes it. It was a good thing Emma stayed home when we went shopping because we saw a huge Playhouse Bed and she would have loved it. Dann and I stewed over it for close to an hour, but decided to leave it in the store (it was hard to justify $1400 when she already has a bed)!
This is Emma putting on Ethan's jeans. It was quite amusing watching her wiggle her hips into 12 month old jeans!
Since my last post, Ethan has started rolling over! He is growing so fast. Hard to believe he will be 6 months soon!Ethan is so fascinated with his big sister, he watches her every chance he gets!
Ethan and mom hanging out!
She is putting eye drops in her dolly's eyes.
Ethan and mom hanging out!


2 comments:
What super photos. Ethan is really growing and Emma and him obviously have a great relationship already.
Also love Emmas' new chair. Nellie is chewing those soft plus ones, C&M have, when she isn't lying in them! I wonder how well she would do with a nice leather one?!
Happy Easter to everyone, I will be spending it with Jenni!
Yes, the soft plush chairs are on higher ground. If they spend more than 2 seconds on the living room floor, Nellie makes herself at home in them. She'd chew a chair like Emma's in a minute. She has chewed the legs of my coffee table, the sunken living room step, the newly painted stairs, each and every kitchen/dining room chair and the rug in my kitchen, just to name a few.
I love the pic of the kids gazing into the mirror. Spring is here. The snow melted quickly. I hope yours isn't far behind!! xo
Post a Comment