Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Emma was practicing her "styling" techniques on Ethan last night. Ethan did not seem to mind being Emma's guinea pig, sitting quietly while she created her masterpiece.

Tah - Dah

So pretty Ethan!!



Last week old friends from PR visited us.



We enjoyed seeing Katie & Jeff again, but the best part was seeing how much their daughter, Kennadie, has grown and of course, meeting the latest addition... "Sawyer"


Sawyer - 2 months



Ethan - 8 1/2 months



Kennadie - 2 3/4 years

3 comments:

pauline said...

Priceless pictures MJ and definitely ones that Emma can blackmail her little brother with! ha ha ha.

Calli had a fine time "doing" my hair too. It was a great two weeks with my girls, wedding, success with the rv, our cabin weekend, hanging out, Vcr trip, and having flyboy here as well for a lot of it which doesn't happen very often, was super.

See you had some visitors what cute kids! Almost as cute as your two!
Pictures coming, promise!

Jenny said...

love the pic of emma putting a barette in ethan's hair! looks like she thought she was pretty hilarious! i had a good laugh!
jenny

Bean said...

I, too, laughed at the pic of Emma laughing! Ethan is a great sport. My girls do my hair almost every day now. I love when they brush it and I think Ethan and I should have a contest for the best finished 'do!!