Thursday, August 09, 2007

FIRST HAIR CUT


Here is Ethan "HAMMIN' IT UP" for the camera with a piece of celery.

He loves to nah on celery... must feel good on his gums.


As you can see, his hair is hanging in his eyes.
I think I finally had enough of it last night because after his bath... it was hair cut time!!

He sat still for about 5 seconds... and then he was a wiggle worm!

I just cut the hair on the top of his head. Some of the hair was still from birth (did not fall out), so those pieces were mega long. He looked like he had a comb over... but not no more!

The final product!!
It will due until I take him to the Barbers for his first real hair cut
(maybe after his first Birthday)

3 comments:

Bean said...

He is a little ham!! I'm envious that he will put a piece of "green" in his mouth. Marin will NOT try veggies. It's sad.

I was thinking of cutting Marin's bangs today. Her hair is getting quite long and if it isn't combed over (no grease required), it gets in her eyes....I was afraid to try though. She doesn't even like getting her hair brushed!! Such a tom boy!

SEA-R-VU said...

Ethan, you are one gorgeous little boy!! The only problem...we aren't sure where you get all those good looks from...ha!ha! Grandpa Harley says good looks must have skipped a generation...

And our little princess Emma...you just get taller and prettier every time we see a new picture.

Miss you all...

Love and hugs

Teresa Killam said...

hi MJ! so nice to see your beautiful healthy kids - wow - does time ever fly by! we check out your blog every now and then and love to see your stories and how the kids are doing.

warmly,
teresa, dave, mike and kate