Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy First Birthday Ethan (10 days late in Blog world)

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY
ETHAN!
Not sure where the time went, but my baby is one... holy cow! Here are a couple pics of our "little" celebration. I feel a bit guilty that Ethan's party was "down graded" compared to Emma's 1st B-Day, but we just knew a lot more people with children around the same age as Emma in PR. Hopefully this will not come back to haunt me... LOL!
From the photo below, Ethan is very proud to be one!

Emma wanted Ethan to have the "Little People" Dinosaur collection for his B-Day, so we used a couple of them to decorate his cake. Ethan liked it and the cake was yummy (carrot cake with cream cheese icing).




3 comments:

Bean said...

Yay Ethan!! Happy Birthday again! I wish I'd been there to sample some of that birthday cake! Looks delicious!

Jenny said...

haha, i remember emma's big first birthday party!! funny how the second doesn't "need" as much hoopla! doesn't meanit isn't just as important. nice cake! good idea with the toys as decoration!

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe our little man is one already. Very nice cake - good idea with the toys. I'm sure he enjoyed licking off the icing from them too!

x0x0x0