Saturday, June 14, 2008

Oh My Gosh...



Oh my gosh... what have I been doing for 6 weeks??  I certainly have not been bloggin'.  I will try to make up for lost time.  The photos start from most recent to last month.


First I will start with all our beautiful flowers we (Dann) planted in the front yard.  Although it has not been extremely hot, the long hours of daylight have really helped in the growing time.  As long as 'we' plant harty type plants that can with stand the cool temps, they flourish with new buds.

Above is some type of Geranium and below are a mixture of Petunias along with a few other things (Pansies & stuff)?


I love Pansies 

So we bit the bullet and ordered a new castle bouncer off of ebay.  It arrived the last week of May and it has been a neighbourhood hit ever since.
Dann has wanted to purchase this item for 2 years now.  It actually was a lot cheaper than we thought, and we got an industrial one, so the seams won't rip (like the ones from Wal-Mart etc).



Three of Dann's sisters came to visit us the last weekend of May.  We had a great visit, some good eats and just a little drink... lol!

The kids love spending time with their Aunties and they received an abundance of attention!

This is the group photo at the lake.

Emma & her bud Darby

Ethan is always trying to catch up to Emma.  He runs pretty darn quick, and usually manages to catch her at some point.  He loves going outside for walks, and can say 'walk' & 'out side' very clearly.

Ethan & Auntie Phyllis

Emma with her Aunties
(Cheryl, Phyllis, & Jeannette)

Soccer season is in full swing and Emma always manages to add a splash of pink into her soccer outfit.  This day it was a pink hoody, as it was a cooler evening. Other days, she trades in her black cleats for her pink running shoes.  She is such a girl!

This photo of Ethan is my favorite (at this time).  
He is so darn cute in it, I just want to squeeze him.

Emma has been progressing nicely with her reading, and she enjoys reading certain books to Ethan.  He loves sitting by his big sister to hear a story.

My little girl is getting so big.
She is now 122 cm (4 feet).
Now that's tall!


Ethan & Daddy...
My handsome boys!

3 comments:

pauline said...

Lovely photos, its been a while. I can't believe how your two have grown, especially Emma, wow 4 feet?

Your garden is beautiful, I love pansies too, been too sick to do anything, not even to purchase a hanging basket...maybe soon when Jenni comes to help me.....

Enjoy your summer!

Anonymous said...

I like that cement border around the flower garden....I think we have the same planters at our place (from Costco??)...I'll have to post some pics tonite.

Bean said...

Hmm, is sounds like you garden the same way I do!! Adam and the girls did most of the digging and hard work this year...and all the years before that!! I hate bugs. Your garden looks great! Nice job.

I am still very sad that we didn't make it to GP to see you guys. I am picturing what Emma and Calli would look like beside each other. Calli isn't quite 4 feet tall yet....haha! Kids look great and happy. I think it's hilarious that Emma is girly even with her soccer outfit. Love it! And Ethan is adorable. Such a happy little soul!