I thought I would get a new "do" for my Birthday.
I was wearing my hair up more often than down, so I knew it had to come off (I was a "ponytail" mamma).
I love the new look!
I think I got a few more "fine lines" around the eyes this past year, but I feel great and younger than I did 8 years ago!
Two days ago, Dann came home with this "John Deere Jeep" for the kiddies.
A gal at the office asked if our kids would use it.
Thus far it's been a huge hit!
Papa would be proud, John Deere and all!
Emma loved taking her brother out for a little spin with the new wheels. I wonder how receptive she will be when he wants to go out driving with her when she's 16 (or maybe 18...lol)?
Dann & his buddy Brock decided they needed a little road trip... some "boy" time (in other words, drinking beer & no parenting). They headed out to Kelowna for a few days last week.
The guys stayed at Phyl & Ian's, and as usual, they were treated like gold.
Phyl & Ian's house is so beautiful, I had to post it!
Dann always enjoys the drive through the mountains.
4 comments:
Loving the new 'do!! Looks good on you, and the "fine lines" don't show up in pictures! ;) So Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day!
LOVE the new John Deere vehicle. And the lovely mountain pictures made me drool. There ain't none of those big things in this half of the country....
Once again, Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was a great day (sounds like it was)
Papa has not seen the pictures yet, but I know he will be impressed (Great-Papa too)
Always love to see the new pictures and see how the little ones are changing. Keep up the good work.....
Wow, I think you do look younger than in PR,great new cut!
Your "little man" sure is darn cute and the two of them in the Jeep is priceless.
Wow I sure miss the scenery, haven't been out on a trip since last year. Hapy belated Birthday greetings.
We are a little late with our best wishes, but we were saving them for this coming week. Your new 'do' is lovely...looking forward to seeing it up close!!
Ethan, I can hardly wait for your arrival. I just want to show you off. Your eyes and smile will knock all the Grandma's out for sure.
Emma, Max is waiting for you to get here so he can have walks many times a day. That new Jeep is pretty splashy...you look like you have been taking driving lessons already.
See you all soon...
Post a Comment