I have been behind the "8" Ball lately and days have ran into weeks. I apologize for not keeping "up-to-date" with my blogs.
I do have an excuse though, our camera has not been downloading any of our new photos, so I don't have any new things to show you.
Dann bought himself an early X-mas gift (Trek Mt. Bike), but the photos won't down load, so I cannot show you that.
Our Halloween photos & Ethan's 2nd Birthday won't download either... Ugghh!
We will have to figure it out before Christmas comes around.
I did go into some old photos, so I called this blog
"Mix 'n' Match"
Ethan is a Perfect Gentleman (t-shirt) and those thighs...
need I say more!!
While Dann & I were in NYC, Emma past the time colouring her puppy book I left for her. She was very proud of her colouring abilities (so was Grandma).
While we were in Parksville, Dann pulled out the old John Deere tractor for Ethan. Monika & Fritz bought it for their grand kids and Ethan thought he needed a crack at "the John" as well!
He was darn cute on it...
Dann rigged up a pull strap cause he could not reach the peddles.
We managed to download some of my mom's photos from her camera (go figure).
This was a storm that went through Lethbridge this past summer.
She took the snap shots from her back deck.
Needless to say there was a huge flood & hail damage!
Before we left for NYC the kids were playing with Grandma in the basement.
Ethan loves dressing up in Emma's stuff...
He'd make a pretty girl don't you think?? LOL!
Not sure if I posted this before, but here is Emma on her first day of Kindergarten.
And this is what outfit she picked out for her school photos (skirt & boots with a matching sweater).
Finally, here is a photo of Dann & Brock in Kelowna this past summer. Brock transferred to Calgary this fall, which made us all sad.
I believe Dann is taking it the hardest though as he has no one to watch extreme sports & drink rye with now (while I am at work)!!
I hope our paths cross again soon...

That's all for now. I will work on the download problem and hopefully we will be back up and running soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment