Okay... one last photo of "the bike".
Dann likes this photo better than the one I posted.
I guess it does look nice with the sun in the back ground.
Too bad the sun wasn't a bit hotter (melt all the white stuff so he could go ride the darn thing).
Heck, he'll spend more time washing that bike this summer than he does is truck!
Time for ANOTHER hair cut Ethan!
Grandma Helen & Papa Harley got this scarf for Emma, but Ethan likes to wrap himself up with it too.
Look at those pretty little eyes.
Emma was asked to be a flower girl at her cousin Krista's wedding this July. She is excited and I was too (especially when I found this new dress on line for $25.88).
I scooped it up right away.
The little flowers/ribbons are attached with pins, so we will change the green ribbon to smoky grey (colour of the bridesmaid's dresses).
It is a very simple & elegant!
PERFECT!
It would appear we will have to work on Emma's pose position with her feet. As you can see above & below, those feet are turned in.
Emma went shopping with her X-Mas Gift Card from her Uncle Dean & Auntie Claudia (Chandler & Richelle too).
She purchased a "Hannah Montana" hoody & skirt/tights.
She has worn it everyday since Saturday...
YIKES!
1 comment:
Suggest Dann put the bike in the back of the truck and run them both through the wash at the same time!
Awesome "Wedding Dress"!
Post a Comment