Thursday, June 25, 2009

School's Out For... SUMMER!!

School wrapped up for Emma this morning.  Her class had a little song & poem presentation for the parents and then her teacher presented them with a Graduation Certificate.  

After the presentation, all the sugar treats came out!  
The kids were running wild within minutes.  

I am not sure what we will do all summer (Emma may drive me to drink), but I am looking forward to not rushing around in the morning 
(getting my Princess to school).

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Yay Emma, congratulations!! Look out GRADE 1. Proud parents, I bet.

MJ, I am with you on the drinking, we are 2 days into our "summer" and already I am going bezerk with the "I'm bored" comments and all the questions, what can we do now?, etc. etc.
We have some things planned, hopefully we can fill in the blanks with enough to get us all thru without going crazy.
Any trips to PR planned?