Welcome to Cinderella's Castle!!! After viewing friends Blogs, we thought we would jump on the band wangon and start our own. First we would like to indroduce you to our very own Cinderella... Emma. I'd like to think that Dann and I are Gus and Jaq. Dann is Jaq and I am Gus of course (for those of you who watch Cinderella daily like us, you know who we are referring to. For those of you who have a life out side of Walt Disney Princess Movies, Gus & Jaq are Cinderella's mouse friends)!!
We will attempt to keep this up to date for all our friends and family, so they can see what we are up to on a regular bases. Although we do not lead exciting lives, there is always something to share with others.
On that note... I will close for our first edition and stay tuned, as more hum-drum events will follow in the days to come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment