


It appears as if Emma has taken a liking to Figure Skating. She could not wait for the Olympics to start and she pulled up her chair & snack to watch the "Pairs Short Program". Surprisingly enough, she sat through the whole thing and when I suggested changing the channel to "Treehouse" she said, "No!" Every second twirl or spin, Emma would comment and say, "I can do that Daddy!"Emma also enjoyed watching the Opening Ceremonies yesterday and thought the costumes were beautiful (all the ladies were Ballerinas and Princesses). Okay, maybe she was not getting the whole Renaissance Theme etc, but she loved watching it!
Dann and I won't read too much into this, but Emma made it known that she would like to take skating lessons with a teacher!! We told her next fall, and she was happy with that. Of course this idea could change at any given second/hour/day!
No comments:
Post a Comment