While I have been busy at work, Emma has been busy playing up a storm with Rowena. Emma adores Rowena and we really like having her as part of our family.
A couple of days ago I went to the spa for a manicure and pedicure (Christmas gift from Dann). It was nice and relaxing and of course my feet & toes were very happy after the spa lady bucked off all that winter crap and made my feet look beautiful once again (not as nice as Richelle did in Powell River, but a close second).
Anyway, after Emma saw my pretty toes, she decided she needed pretty toes too. Emma thought of this all on her own.... take a look at the final product!
GORGEOUS!!!!I am still waiting for our mini-holiday trip photos, so I am unable to post them to date.

1 comment:
Cute toes! Perhaps Emma has a future in feet??!! I'm hoping to see Rachelle soon. I might ask her to give me flower designs as well...feels like a good lead-in to spring/summer!
Post a Comment