Dann is going to stain them dark brown next week!!
After a couple of hours, all the toys were organized and had their own "labelled" bin for a new home. I told Emma about keeping her toys organized and when she takes out a bin, the toys go back in the same bin when she is done playing with them. She said, "Okay Mom"... time will tell if she remembers! At least I don't have to look at the mess in the corner anymore!


1 comment:
Nice cabinets!! I love them! I found the labelled containers really worked well!! I know Calli can't read what's on them, but I think after time, she might start trying to read what the containers say. I think it's one of those brain/eye/hand co-ordination things...Seeing 'Barbies' on the label and seeing Barbies inside the bin and continuously placing Barbies into the Barbie bin - could prove to teach her more than just cleaning up??!! Repetition, repetition, repetition...
Post a Comment