Saturday, July 29, 2006

This and That

Here is what "Baby XY" is looking like these days. He is growing large and it is getting a bit tight inside. I still feel him move around and I get the odd kick through the day... more at night. He lets me know in the morning that he's hungry with a few good kicks, but after breaky... it's lights out!! I must say he is not as active as Emma was. Maybe this means he won't have "Red" hair and he'll be a bit more mello...
Those of you who were around when Emma was born can appreciate what I am saying!

A couple of weeks ago we were in Edmonton for Maren & Brooklyn's Baptism. Dann was Godfather to them both. Unfortunately, I had to step down as Godmother as I am not Catholic, and this is a requirement within that religion. No big deal, as Dann and I will always be there for these two special little girls!!

Emma was playing downstairs while Dann was busy with the renos. She has taken a new liking to her blue tutu, which is suprising, becasue she lives for pink! She decided to put some wings on and be a "Ballerina Ferry". The imagination never stops.
There will be some more "Before" & "After" photos coming of the basement as Dann started there a few days ago. He is on a stretch of 5 nights, so not much will get done. Oh well, we take it day by day. Eventually it will be completed!

No comments: