Here is a photo of Emma and her friend Darby, enjoying one of the last real hot days of summer. You can tell fall is in the air this past week. Although it has been sunny through out the day, the mornings have had that nip in the air, just to remind us that the days are getting shorter and the snow will be coming. Hopefully a little later than sooner. I am holding out for a long indian summer!! Although the "Wal-Mart" swimming pool was a hit this year, I think the girls had way more fun with the sprinkler, as seen below!!

On a different note, Emma has been playing "baby in my tummy". Below she poses with her baby lamb under her dress. She told Dann and I that her lamb would be born in 2 days!! She always tells me to feel her tummy as the baby is kicking. I put my hand on the hump and she moves her hips forward to make her tummy move. Then Emma gets really excited and says, "see mommy, my baby kicked, just like my baby brother!" I am not sure who is more excited about this baby being born, me or Emma??!!
3 comments:
the baby in the tummy thing is so cute. emma will be such a great big sister and so much help, i'm sure!
Emma is too cute! Just wait until she nurses her "baby" for the first time. Let me know how long you go before you laugh out loud!!
She already started nursing her babies about 5 months ago, and covers her chest often with a blanket for "privacy".
Post a Comment