We headed down to the river this mornig to take some family photos before the baby arrives.
Here is Emma sporting her Dad's Oakley's
Fall truly is my most favorite season!

Dann & Emma striking a pose with a nice background.
More of a silhouette shot, I kept this pic as a color shot, as I loved the trees and reflection in the background!
We decided we needed some belly-shots with this pregnancy as well...
When I was pregnant with Emma, we hired a professional photographer to capture the moment,
but this time, we figured we'd just take the photos ourselves.
Not bad for a couple of amateurs!!!
I am glad we decided to take the photos, as it was a beautiful day, and this turkey of mine is almost done. Besides, one never knows if he will make an early appearance! P.S.
There was another pregnant lady who down at the park when we were there. She is due one week before me, and her belly looked like mine did at 6 months (Yikes...)!!

3 comments:
Great job on all counts!!!
Beautiful pictures, who needs a professional? You must be so excited......
WOW!! Maybe you should go into business! The pictures are amazing!
I can't believe you are still smiling MJ!! I think by this point, I was wearing a constant scowly, uncomfortable face!! Good for you!
Post a Comment