Like we did not have enough snow already... last week we got hit again with another snow storm. There is a crazy amount of snow around and there is no where left to shovel the darn stuff. Yes, our front snow bank is as high as the garage roof!
I must say I have had enough of "Old Man Winter" and it can go away any time now!!


Above and below are photos of Emma's snow fort she made with Dann at Christmas. Needless to say, this last storm covered the fort with new snow, thus it is no more. Emma was sad to see the opening of her fort was blocked by a mountain of snow!

Emma's swimming party was a hit. The kids were exhausted when it was time for pizza & cake, which ment it was not so crazy in the party room. Because they were tired, the kids just played with baloons, and no games were needed!
Ethan is 3 months old now! He weighed in at 17lbs 12oz and is 26.5 inches long.
Before long, Ethan will be sitting and then crawling (yikes, everything is happening so fast the second time around)!!
Ethan still has crazy hair, so Dann now refers to him as "Kramer"
5 comments:
Dann...what is hair??
Ethan is going to be one big baby to pack on your hip..have to get him walking soon!!! He is so cute.
Hi Emma...your birhday swim party looks like it played you out. Your cake is so pretty! You sure have lots of snow at your house. I bet it is fun to plan in. You have a very happy day. Love and hugs to you, Ethan, Mommy and Daddy.
Happy birthday to Emma, sounds like the swimming party was a hit. Boy, Ethan sure is growing fast, it seems like he'll be turning 4 in no time flat. Savour each day, as I am sure you do. Love the hair-doo!
What a great picture of Ethan-love it
Who was it who wanted to move to Grande Prairie?????
We finally got 15cm of snow all in one day. I shoveled our driveway for an hour only because there was SO much snow at one time! I sincerely thought people would take pity on me...until I saw your snow blog.
Emma certainly looks exhausted with her cake. I can't imagine being nearly too tired to eat cake - especially with icing!! I'm glad she had a fun party at the pool!
Ethan is so cute! Is he really 3 months old already? He looks like a very happy and contented little boy with fantastic hair!
Post a Comment