
Well the time has come.... and no it is not a "New Year's" thing!
I only have 10 more months until I go back to work, and if you saw me now, you'd think I was 4 months pregnant. In other words... "stop talkin' the talk and start walkin' the walk!"
I hopped on the tread mill today and it felt pretty good. I would like to say that is me in the photo, but I would be lying (it does look like our tread mill though)!
Anyway... Emma thought it was fun because she did her exercises on her mini tramp while I was doing my thing. I will repeat this process... oh, like a million times, in the next 10 months. Hopefully this will help the belly shrink!
6 comments:
If you saw me, you'd think I was 4 months pregnant too!! I love Christmas...but I hate the good cooking that goes along with it. I'm on a mission to lose some lbs. Mine is a New Years thing...has been for the last 2 or 3 New Years... Procrastinate? Me?
I love that Emma likes to jump while you tread! That girl is a funny girl! Good luck!!
"Good on ya Girl"..With that attitude you will accomplish your goal!!
Love and hugs...
you're lucky, i look at least 8 months pregnant.....oh wait...i am! haha, i'll be joining you on the treadmill soon. these kids are great, but man do they wreck our bodies! good luck, slow and steady....
Good luck, MJ. Been there a million times
A tip-WRITE DOWN EVERY BITE THAT GOES IN YOUR MOUTH. It really works.
Also have a look at fitday.com
Wonder free site where you record your wieght,goal,food intake, exercise
It keeps track of what you are lacking in nutrients etc
Hey, Good for You! My treadmill is looking a little dusty, I still haven't gone back on it since my surgery and that is not because I can't....it's called procrastination. I look 4 four months pregnant too, but I am not, and have not had a baby recently either, I think it's just very slow metabolism and short lived motivation. Guess you could say I look for results overnight and when I don't get them, I tend to lose the umpf to keep going. I know all the logics in my mind, just applying them daily is a struggle for me. I am inspired by you today, and I will walk on my treadmill too today then Curves tomorrow with Allie, and hopefully everything takes on a life of its own. I would love to find that "key" to success that some of my friends have had in losing weight and keeping it off. I am going to check out the site that ken & pat recommended too. Anything that helps is worth a try.
Thinking of you ~ Go Girl~
I also look pregnant which isn't good when one is over 60....I don't have a treadmill, I didn't gain weight over Christmas, but my cat Harrie did, she ate and didn't have me to run around after like she usually does, the house sitter obviously fed her goodies as well.
Do they make treadmills for cats? Then maybe I could jump like Emma does beside her, could be motivation....seems like all of us are procrastinators, the best bit of advice I got was, the portions need to be only as big as your fist, and eat very slowly....I tried the latter and I think its working, just a tad!!!
Good luck MJ.
Post a Comment