Sunday, June 10, 2007

Spaghetti Anyone??

We gave Ethan Rowena's famous spaghetti & meat sauce for dinner and it was a hit.
He could not shovel the noodles in fast enough (by the fist full).
Ethan will eat anything that is not pureed, so I guess all the jars of baby food that I bought will be donated to the food bank!

Emma still loves to hold her baby brother, although it is getting more difficult due to his size.
Ethan loves the attention Emma gives him and he squeals with excitement every time she is around!

3 comments:

pauline said...

Whaat a great picture of the two siblings, just lovely. Maybe Rowena should be bottling that spaghetti and selling it!

SEA-R-VU said...

What a cute picture of Ethan's first spaghetti dinner!!! He is so adorable! And the picture with Emma is just too much for this Grandma's tear ducts. They are just so beautiful, we miss you guys.

Love and hugs...

Bean said...

Perhaps Ethan and Marin should share some eating tips. Marin is a P-I-C-K-Y eater and is very particular about what is on her plate!!!

The picture of the 2 kids together is gorgeous! It's so spontaneous and emotional all at the same time! I love the joy in both kids faces. It's a fantastic shot! They're both so freaking sweet!!! xo