Saturday, November 17, 2007

Weight Watchers Goal!!

Sorry I have not been posting much lately... going back to work full time takes a big chunk out of my Blogging time! Today I am going to share a little bit about "ME" instead of the kiddies!!
For those of you who did not know, on March 28th/07 I joined Weight Watchers to get rid of the extra baby weight and the in-between weight I put on between Emma and Ethan. The journey was long, but I took it one week at a time, and with a lot of dedication and accountability, I reached my goal last week. As of November 14/07, I lost 66.6 pounds (my goal was 65 pounds)!! I am now on the "Maintenance" part of the WW Program. Today I weighed in and I was down another 2.6 pounds for a grand total of... 69.2 pounds!!
The program really works and I look forward to becoming a life time member with WW. Having to weigh in once a month (one of the conditions for keeping your life time membership with WW) will give me the strength and accountability I need to maintain a healthy lifestyle!
Below are a couple photos of me before I lost weight and then a couple of me today, after loosing 69.2 pounds. I would like to loose another 6-10 pounds, but I am very happy, satisfied and proud of where I am right now.
BEFORE
(X-mas 2006)

BEFORE
(April 2006 - 3 months pregnant)


AFTER
(today... 69.2 lbs lighter)

7 comments:

pauline said...

Oh my goodness,(I am being polite -my first words were only four letters when I saw the pictures)!! Wow, that is absolutely wonderful MJ, you look absolutely FABulous....

I know from experience just how much hard work and perseverance you just went through, this was not easy!

Jenni is out hunting right now I will bet you $5 she will jump up and down, clap her hands and scream...when she sees your blog!

Way to go MJ.....Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!!! I knew you could do it. I never had any doubts. You always did complete anything you started & you never only did it half heartitly either.

Keep up the good work.

The pictures of you are FABULOUS to say the least.

SEA-R-VU said...

Wow!!! You are amazing. When you make up your mind there is no stopping you. I love the look in black and white...so "chick". Can't wait to see you in December.

Harley says Dann looks awesome as well..he just said you should be a Weight Watchers poster gal.

Love and hugs to all...

Anonymous said...

YAhoo! Way to go MJ! You look amazing but more importantly, you said you feel great...and that's awesome. You inspire me.

harpstrings said...

Way to go, M.J. That is a real accomplishment.
Now is the time to put this on your fridge door:
"NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS"

Very true.

Bean said...

Congratulations on meeting your goal and exceeding it! You look AMAZING!! I noticed it a few blogs back and Adam and I both commented on how great you looked! You must be very proud of your accomplishments! If anyone could do it, it was you. You are full of will and determination!! You are truly inspirational and it must be a really great feeling! Good job Sugar! xo

Jenny said...

za za zoom....you look hot chickie!
go get those lulu pants now!!!!