
I decided I should show some of you where we are living now (before the snow arrived)...
Although the Sunshine Coast offerred some of the most beautiful sunsets in Canada, the Prairies are a close second. We are looking forward to next summer, so we can enjoy the big harvest moons and our fire pit.
We love our new home, and I am looking forward tinkering with the front yard landscaping this spring/summer.
Our backyard is a giant playground. The neighbour kids look over our fence in envy, but I think Dann loves his creation more than Emma!! She loves it when Daddy comes out to play!!!


P.S. Emma is enjoying her visit with her cousins as they loved to play with her too!
1 comment:
Your house looks great and nice playground! You should just start charging admission! You could make back the costs of the work in no time...send Emma to college...build a pool...buy a sports car...The government did it with the Coquihalla...why can't you do it with your back yard?
Post a Comment