This is a beautiful picture of a baby girl in the womb @ 20 weeks, exactly where I am at in my pregnancy, except our little one does not have a clitoris!!That's right, the doctor called this morning with my test results and he told us that we have a healthy baby BOY!!
4 comments:
Awesome, of course, and congratulations! Where do you find those perfect pictures?...smart cookie. I will be waiting for more updates on baby boy, and everyone else! Thanks for sharing your exciting news.
Hope all are healthy, and happy.
Great news!!! I'm sure you are delighted
Best wishes, K&P
Wow!!! We are so happy for you guys...Emma must be thrilled. We sure hope our/your newest addition has more hair than his Daddy!! However, having said that we know he will be perfect.
Congratulations on a job well done!!!
Love and hugs to all of you.
From Max too Emma...sloppy kisses!!!
I knew it!! Congratulations! I guess Calli is going to have to hone her premonition skills to perfection! We are all excited for you! Love you all!!
Post a Comment