EMMA... that's who!!!

Yes, my daugther was a bit busy last night. Emma decided that almost everything should get dragged out to play with. Needless to say, it took longer than "10 seconds" to clean this up!!I cannot complain too loud, after all, she entertained herself for a long time, which aloud me to do some things around the house!
When Emma is not busy pulling out all her toys from the cabinets, she is into watching the birds out the window at the bird feeder. Dann and her made these binoculars out of a paper towel roll and she thinks they are pretty niffty!
When Emma is not busy pulling out all her toys from the cabinets, she is into watching the birds out the window at the bird feeder. Dann and her made these binoculars out of a paper towel roll and she thinks they are pretty niffty!

I guess my green thumb is not so bad after all. Emma and I planted these sweet peas 3 weeks ago, and they are out of control. We will plant them in the backyard by the fence as soon as it gets a little warmer at night.
Emma is pretty proud of her plant, but I have to remind her not to touch it, as she wants to pull the leaves off etc.
1 comment:
Sarina says "who made that big mess!!"
Post a Comment