Emma is always busy playing picnic/tea party with all her stuffed friends. She is really good at thinking up ways to entertain herself, but she was happy to hear that Holly from my watch was coming for dinner. Emma set up a special picnic and grabbed Holly the minute she walked in the door to come play with her!
Holly is awesome with kids and all the children in the office like her. Emma's favorite things to do with Holly are playing kitchen and sleepover.
As you can see, Holly fits right in around our house... truth be known, it's a small price to pay (playing with Emma) for a home cooked meal!!!


2 comments:
ha ha, I just read your post after I wrote about my girls playing sleepover. I guess it's a stage they go through. Funny, since they are too young for real sleepovers!
ha ha, I just read your post after I wrote about my girls playing sleepover. I guess it's a stage they go through. Funny, since they are too young for real sleepovers!
Post a Comment